If you are planning on hosting a group, no matter how small, we encourage you to sign up as a private host location and be counted among the over 300 other homes, churches, and businesses participating nationwide!
However, if you are unable to host or attend a local event, you can still participate in Harvest America by tuning in to watch or listen.
Harvest America has partnerships with several television stations to carry the event live on August 26. We've listed channels for some nationwide carriers. These channels may also be available through local cable service or antenna; check your listings.
|DirecTV||Dish Network||AT&T U-verse||Verizon FiOS|
|Sky Angel (KTV)||264|
|The Word Network||373||575||292|
|Total Living Network||Check local listings (Chicago and San Francisco)|
|KTMW TV20||Check local listings (Salt Lake City, UT)|
|KPVM TV||Check local listings (Pahrump, NV)|
|KCFT TV||Check local listings (Anchorage, AK)|
|The Way TV||Free-to-air satellite in North & South America, Europe, the Middle East, and Australia|
If you have a Roku device, you can watch Harvest America on the Harvest Greg Laurie channel.
Harvest America will be broadcast live on over 600 radio stations across the nation. Here is a partial list of participating stations:
- The Fish 95.9 FM, heard throughout much of Southern California, a Salem Communications station, www.thefishla.com
- CSN International, the Christian Satellite Network, and its 373 outlets, including 30 full-power radio stations plus 343 broadcast translators across the U.S. For a complete list of CSN broadcast translators and stations, visit www.csnradio.com.
- American Family Radio, a network of some 200 Christian stations in more than forty states. AFR is a ministry of the American Family Association, based in Tupelo, Mississippi. AFR stations are listed here: www.afa.net/radio/.
- The Mississippi Radio Group includes the only three 100,000-watt FM stations covering North Mississippi. They include WWMS "MISS 98," playing the best country from yesterday and today; WSYE "Sunny 93.3," your at-work radio station; and WZLQ "Z98.5," Tupelo's real rock station. Check out these secular radio stations online at www.msradiogroup.com.
- Worship on The Way KTLW Network www.KTLW.org, broadcasting from its flagship station, KTLW-FM 88.9 in Lancaster, CA, plus KNGW-FM in Juneau, AK, and WOTW-FM in Monee, IL, plus a dozen translator sites in six states including Arizona, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Wisconsin
- KNKT 107.1 FM, Albuquerque, New Mexico—a ministry of Calvary of Albuquerque, on the dial at 107.1 FM and online at http://knkt.com.
- LiFE:FM 90.9 WLFE in Miami, Florida—a 100,000-watt station the radio ministry of Calvary Chapel Kendall, LiFE:FM is online at www.909lifefm.com.
- 89.7 GRACEfm KXGR in Denver/Loveland, Colorado—a ministry of Calvary Aurora, GRACEfm is online at http://897gracefm.com.
- Fresh Life Radio 91.3 FM KFLF in Kalispell, Montana, a ministry of Fresh Life Church in Kalispell. Also online at http://freshliferadio.com.
- WZXV "The Word," Palmyra, New York, owned by Calvary Chapel of the Finger Lakes, heard on 99.7 FM in theRochester, NY area. Also broadcasting on various translator frequencies from Buffalo to Syracuse and many places in between, WZXV "The Word" is also streaming at http://ccfingerlakes.org/#/wzxv.
- Hope FM 90.5 WVBV, serving Atlantic City and south New Jersey—the radio station ministry of Calvary Chapel Marlton, NJ, and also streaming at www.hopefm.net.
- WIAM 101.1FM "THE WAY" in Knoxville, Tennessee—a ministry of Calvary Chapel of Knoxville, TN www.wiamradio.org
- KATB 89.3, Anchorage, Alaska / KJLP 88.9, Palmer/Butte, Alaska http://katb.org/
- KELP Christian Radio, 95.9 FM and 1590 AM in El Paso, Texas, as well as 89.3 FM in Las Cruces, New Mexico, and streaming online at www.kelpradio.com.
- The Bridge FM, a ministry of Calvary Chapel Old Bridge, NJ, serving the central New Jersey/New York area and online at www.bridgefm.org.
- Equip FM Radio on 90.5 FM in Pamplin, VA; 95.3 FM in Lynchburg, VA; and 88.7 FM Madison Heights, VA; www.equipfm.org
- KAJC 90.1 FM, the radio ministry of Calvary Chapel Monmouth-Independence, Oregon, www.kajcfm.org
- Good News Radio Broadcasting Stations, Tucson, AZ, including:
- KTIS FM 98.5, Minneapolis/St Paul, MN, www.ktis.fm, along with five other Faith Radio Network stations: